DESIGN CAMP: Supplies for Session I
BEAD DROP NECKLACE
1. Topaz / Coral / Adriatic Blue
* Kit Contents
Topaz / Coral /Adriatic Blue
ETRUSCAN BEAD DROP NECKLACE KIT
Instructions to make a 18" necklace
Supplies to make up to an 20" necklace
This Kit, You Will Receive...
Step by Step instructions on CD
with text, diagrams and images
- rubber thong, 2mm
- brass large-hole beads, saucer, ridged round, and
tube with ball
- Czech glass, polished rectangles, 8x12mm, four colors
- Swarovski, series 5000, 2mm beads
- gold plated round beads, hook/eye clasp, eye pins,
clamps, jump rings, and soldered rings
- nontarnish brass wire, 18 gauge
- pewter drops
- Plastic case with tight lid for carrying these supplies
Filled, rather than gold -plated, beads, hook/eye
clasp, wire, eye pins, jump rings and soldered rings.
Brass crimp end, rather than gold plated clamp. )
Provided At The Workshop...
- Bead board
- Bees wax or microcrystalline wax
- Side cutters or flush cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- E6000 or Beacon 527 glue
- Bracelet and necklace sizing cones
- Bic Lighter or thread zapper
- Bead stoppers and clamps
- set of colored pencils
- Work surface
Other Supplies You May Want To Bring...
- Paper, pencil
- Additional lighting, magnification, chair cushioning,
PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes, because
of erratic supplies of beads and othermaterials,
we will need to substitute something of similar color and quality.
jewelry, artworks, images, designs, copy, Copyright 2011 Warren Feld.
All rights reserved. Warren Feld Studio