DESIGN CAMP: Supplies for Session I
1. Purple Wine
* Kit Contents
ETRUSCAN VINE NECKLACE KIT
Instructions to make a 15 - 17 1/2 " necklace
Supplies to make up to an 18 1/2" necklace
This Kit, You Will Receive...
Step by Step instructions on CD
with text, diagrams and images
- Size 11/0 delicas and seed beads
- Czech pressed glass angel wings
- Czech glass fire polish beads
- 4mm and 6mm Austrian crystal bicones
- Metal beads
- gold plated Hook/Eye clasp, cable chain, jump ring
and soldered ring
- FireLine cable thread,.008, size D
- 2ea of size #10 and size #12 beading needles
- Plastic case with tight lid for carrying these supplies
#1: With Gold-Filled
metal beads, clasp, chain and findings.
Provided At The Workshop...
- Bead board
- Bees wax or microcrystalline wax
- Side cutters or flush cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- E6000 or Beacon 527 glue
- Bracelet and necklace sizing cones
- Bic Lighter or thread zapper
- Bead stoppers and clamps
- set of colored pencils
- Work surface
Other Supplies You May Want To Bring...
- Paper, pencil
- Additional lighting, magnification, chair cushioning,
PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes, because
of erratic supplies of beads and othermaterials,
we will need to substitute something of similar color and quality.
jewelry, artworks, images, designs, copy, Copyright 2011 Warren Feld.
All rights reserved. Warren Feld Studio