DESIGN CAMP: Supplies for Session I
* Kit Contents
BezelWorks Pendant KIT
Instructions to make a 16 1/2 - 18 1/2" Pendant w/Necklace
Supplies to make up to an 19" Pendant w/Strap
This Kit, You Will Receive...
Step by Step instructions on CD
with text, diagrams and images
- Size 11/0 Delica beads, and 15/0 seed beads
- Swarovski series 5000, 2mm round beads in one or more colors
- Swarovski series 5328, 4mm bicone beads in one color
- Decorative Gemstone oval-shaped bead, apprx 20x40mm or 25x35mm
or 30x40mm in size
- One G beading thread in a matching color, size D
- FireLine cable thread in a matching color, size D
- 2ea of size #10 and and 4ea of size #12 beading needles
- gold filled hook/eye clasp and chain
- Plastic case with tight lid for carrying these supplies
Provided At The Workshop...
- Bees wax or microcrystalline wax
- Ruler, pencil and paper
- Work Surface
- Bic lighter or thread zapper
- chain nose or flat nose pliers
- side cutters or flush cutters
- necklace sizing cone or some way to measure your neck
Other Supplies You May Want To Bring...
- Paper, pencil
- Additional lighting, magnification, chair cushioning, if
PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes, because
of erratic supplies of beads and othermaterials,
we will need to substitute something of similar color and quality.
jewelry, artworks, images, designs, copy, Copyright 2011 Warren Feld.
All rights reserved. Warren Feld Studio