DESIGN CAMP: Supplies for Session I
* Kit Contents
* Photo Details
* 1. Spring
* 2. Fall
MONET'S GARDEN BRACELET KIT
Instructions to make a 7" bracelet
Supplies to make up to an 8" bracelet
This Kit, You Will Receive...
Step by Step instructions on CD
with text, diagrams and images
- Size 8/0, 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads, 3.4mm mini fringe
drops, 5x3mm flower rondelles, a 14mm (5/8") button
- beading thread in a matching color, size D
- 6ea of size #10 and size #12 beading needles
- Plastic case with tight lid for carrying these supplies
Provided At The Workshop...
- Bead board
- Bees wax or microcrystalline wax
- Side cutters or flush cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- E6000 or Beacon 527 glue
- Bracelet and necklace sizing cones
- Bic Lighter or thread zapper
- Bead stoppers and clamps
- set of colored pencils
- Work surface
Other Supplies You May Want To Bring...
- Paper, pencil
- Additional lighting, magnification, chair cushioning,
PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes, because
of erratic supplies of beads and othermaterials,
we will need to substitute something of similar color and quality.
jewelry, artworks, images, designs, copy, Copyright 2011 Warren Feld.
All rights reserved. Warren Feld Studio